Here are some quick tips to wearing your Bib Number
- It is IMPORTANT to wear it in the FRONT of your shirt
- Race bib is clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Race bib is unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Race bib is pinned in all four corners
- Race bib is not covered (jackets, runner belts, water bottles, etc.)
- Do NOT give your Bib Number to your friend or family member if you are unable to run the race, it is considered Fraud.
Here is an example of how to Correctly wear your